If your business is ailing from a partnership dispute and/or is muddling along and you are seeking guidance, we may be able to help. Fill out your information on the Contact page to get started.
We can help you with:
- Resolving or improving disputes with your partner(s)
- Divorcing business partners
- Selling/liquidating assets
- Advising management on sales and operations
- Improving company morale
- Identify and create additional revenue streams for your business
- CEO Services – Providing guidance on managing/running your business
- Trustee of Estates – Assets must exceed $10 million
Depending on your situation, working with us could be a short or long term engagement. Typical billing for services are done on a flat fee where fees are billed prior to the upcoming month’s work. In some cases an hourly billing rate may be possible. All travel related expenses are borne by the client.
A $70m annual grossing business out of Las Vegas, NV, had three partners that were all fighting over money. This in-turn began to hurt the business in numerous ways: sales, personnel, vendor relationships, and the ability for the business to compete. Two of the partners were sabotaging the third partner’s efforts. All three knew they had to find common ground. We acted as the sounding board and deciding vote when consensus could not be achieved by the partners making it possible for them to confront and tackle the hard decisions that needed to be made but were not being address due to high emotion and prior baggage. Our efforts have helped stabilize the business and allowed the partners the opportunity to reconcile their differences.