In the News
Stay updated on the latest news about Scott Yahraus & Associates
Auction of licensed California cannabis business brings in $8.25 million
The first sale of a cannabis license in the state of CA in receivership is managed by Scott Yahraus. The business assets of The Guild San Jose, were sold at auction for $8.25 million to San Diego-based Urbn Leaf. Scott Yahraus, a senior project manager at Receivership Specialists...
Court-appointed receivers an option for troubled marijuana companies
Yahraus is quoted extensively in MJ Biz about cannabis receiverships and their function in cannabis partnership disputes.
Scott Yahraus is asked 5 important questions on EPN. Only 13 minutes to listen and you'll be glad you did.
1) What does every business partnership need?
2) Why can't you rely on the courts to solve your business partnership dispute?
3) Creating a start-up or buying an existing business. Which is better and why?
4) No matter what your social or educational background is, every business owner needs to have these two skills and it's not sales and marketing. What are they?
5) What are the business opportunities in 2023?